Monday 24 December 2012

About Me



My name is Yasmin, I'm 17 years young.

I was thinking for ages to make a Blog but never got around to do it but on a Monday afternoon in December 2012, on Christmas Eve, I decided to make a Blog.... and then "Yasmin" blog was created.

I wanted to write about the things I liked, the things I do in my daily life (if there anything I done
Interesting) and other opinions in general. Before, I had a YouTube channel with a small following of people that enjoyed watching videos of me, but sadly had to delete my videos after getting mean comments (which made me sad) lol but laugh at it now. After thinking what I should do, I thought of making a Blog and sharing things with other people what I like to do, or anything that I think would be cool to share. I thought that it would be a cool idea to have my own little blog on the internet for people to see and share. I never expected having my own little blog on the internet would be so much fun. Woohoo ;)

Thank You to all of you who take the time to check out my blog and show an interest in the things I have to say. I will therefore write on my blog just as long as you want to read them. And I hope I've managed to make you smile at any point in my blogs to come.
 :)

From:

Yasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog