Saturday 29 December 2012

Revision Time!






Today I started to do more revision for my January exams but finding it hard to stay focus I don’t know why I can’t stay focus, my brain is taking it in and then taking it out and I’m like.. crap I need this information for my exam so I decided to do a past paper instead reading information from a book. So pretend that my past paper was the real exam and pretend it was in exam conditions so I set the timer on, so when it makes a noise I will stop my exam ..time went on and I finish my exam (past paper) and had about 20 minutes left to spare so normally if you finish early in a exam you sit quietly and check through your answer so as I finish I forgot to check my work, which you should always do when you have some spare time left in an actual exam so I didn’t which wasn’t very good, I think I was too sure that it was ok enough to mark. I went straight in the marking process and whilst marking it I was thinking to myself oh that’s not a good enough I could of gotten something better grade I should of look back and check my answers, well I can say that lesson learnt from this past paper. But however I now know I will try to check my answer in the real exams and I don’t know why I didn’t do it today?! Because I normally check but, Oh well just have to remember to do it in the real exam.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog