Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Merry Christmas Blog Readers!

I would like to wish you all a happy and awesome Christmas. Here are some pictures which got taken today! So enjoy my Christmas photos and tell me what you think and tell me what you did and got as well?!....



Christmas Dinner - 

My plate was full and nearly couldn’t finish it all but I did in the end! I was stuff and didn’t want seconds after my first.



The Roast Chicken -

The roast was so yummy that I wanted more but couldn’t because my stomach didn’t have enough room but leftovers for a few days. AWESOME! Never ending roast! Hahaa.


The Puddings
-

There were a lot of sugar, unhealthy pudding afterwards (even so it was tasty) and I must say there were so many that I couldn’t picked but went for the mince pie and Christmas pudding, which was delicious.



My Present
-


I loved all my present! That I got given by family and friends I loved it all!!! Thanks guys!!! I got a Paul’s Boutique jacket, black side bag, Lindor chocolate, Dairy box full of chocolate, Mark Hill, Gap bag, Pink travel bag, White leg warmers, Jesus necklace with a Greek message on it which means Jesus Saves, some bits and bots from The Body Shop and £20.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog