Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day!

                                                                         

                                     LUCKY £2




Today I decided to tidy up my wardrobe as everything was messy and I had to make more room for my new stuff I got for Christmas. It took about 2 hours (I know a long time) for my wardrobe to be nice and tidy again even so I had to get rid of heaps of old and unused clothes that either didn’t fit or was too old, I had a bag full of clothes that I didn’t want any more so I decided to give it all to charity. After tidying up for the last 2 hours I found £2 which was really cool and rewarding I guess after my hard thinking work and never would think I would find money whilst tidying up! I wonder if I will find money again next time I tidy up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog